There isn’t any argument that Spotify is an extremely popular app for streaming music, one that offers a free version and a paid version. The free version is fine if you don’t mind ads and limits but, if you want to remove those and get more features, you need to pay a monthly fee of $9.99. This doesn’t suit everyone but now, with IPA Library external app installer, everyone can have Spotify premium for free.
This is down to an app called Spotify++ that includes everything Spotify has to offer without the addition of a price tag so everyone can take advantage of the removal of the ads, of having no limits on downloads and much more besides. Read on to find out how to download it on your iOS device today.
How to Download Spotify++ :
Because Spotify++ is a tweaked version of Spotify, it won’t pass the checks Apple has in place to get into the app store. It is safe to use but you will need to follow one of these two methods:
Method 1: IPA Library
- Download IPA library , the link contains a full tutorial
- Open IPA Library and search for Spotify++
- Tap on the correct download result and then tap on Install
- Wait for Spotify++ to be downloaded and then close IPA Library
- Now open your Settings app and tap on General
- Tap Profiles & Device Management and find the World of Enterprise profile
- Tap it and tap Trust
- Close Settings and Spotify is ready to use
- Before you can use Spotify++ the app profile needs to be trusted so open your Settings app
- Tap on General and then go to Profiles and locate the World of Enterprise profile in the list
- Tap on it and then tap on Trust; close your Settings app and Spotify++ is ready for use.
Method 2: Spotify++ .IPA File
This will require you to have your Apple ID to hand as you will need to use Cydia Impactor to sideload Spotify++ onto your device. Before you begin, check to see if iTunes is up to date; if not, update it.
- Connect your iPhone or iPad to your Mac or PC and shut iTunes if it opens automatically
- Download the Spotify++ .ipa file onto your computer from here ( file )
- Download Cydia Impactor from https://cydiaimpactor.app
- Launch Cydia Impactor; it should detect your device
- Open the .ipa file location and drag the file to Cydia Impactor
- Input your Apple ID and password and Cydia Impactor will sign Spotify++ so it works
- Wait until the installation has finished and close Cydia Impactor down
- On your device, open Settings>General and go to Profiles
- Find Spotify++ and tap it; tap Trust and come out of settings – the Spotify++ icon should be on the home screen
Both of these methods will install Spotify++ on your device giving you access to one of the best music streaming apps for free. Download it today and follow us on Facebook for news and updates.